Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thing 20-Subscribe to Podcasts

Include in your post the name of at least one podcast to which you subscribed. Describe your experience using the various search tools. Which do you prefer and why?


Without realizing it, I guess I partially answered Thing 20 in Thing 19.  As far as the other search tools are concerned EPN and Podcast Alley are a far cry from iTunes.  I know iTunes well and have no desire to switch.  I could not get EPN to load and Podcast Alley's user interface was cumbersome to navigate.    

I subscribed to NorthRidge Church's podcast channel.  I had once be subscribed but canceled because of regular attendance to the church.  With a baby on the way I may need to have access to the channel again when I inevitably miss out on a weekend service.

No comments:

Post a Comment